IslamBeautyandwonder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DUA WHEN GOING ON A JOURNEY

Go down

DUA WHEN GOING ON A JOURNEY Empty DUA WHEN GOING ON A JOURNEY

Post by Hawwah Fil Jannah Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:02 pm

DUA WHEN GOING ON A JOURNEY K1310410

It is on the authority of Hazrat Abdullah bin Sarjee Radi Allahu anhu that the Noble Prophet Sallal Laahu Ta'ala Alayhi Wa Aalihi Wa Sallam used to recite the following Dua before going on a journey: 

اَللَّهُمَّ اَ نْتَ الصَّاحِبُ فِى السَّفَرِ وَالْخَلِيْفَةُ فِى اْلاَهْلِ اَللَّهُمَّ اصْبَحْنَا فِىْ سَفَرِناَ وَاخْلُفْنَا فِىْ اَهْلِنَا اَللَّهُمَّ اِ نِّىْ اَعُوْذُ بِكَ مِنْ وَّعْثَاءِ السَّفَرِ وَ كآَبةِ الْمُنْقَلَبِ وَمِنَ الْحَوْرِ بَعْدَ الْكَوْرِ وَمِنْ دَعْوَ ةِ الْمَظْلُوْمِ وَسُوْءِ الْمَنْظَرِ فِى اْلاَهْلِ وَالْمَالِ

Al’laah hum’ma Anta Saahibu Fis Safaree Wal Khalifatu Fil Ahli – Al’laah hum’ma Ashabna Fi Safarina Wakhlufna Fi Ahlina – Al’laah hum’ma In’ni A’oozu bika miw wa’saa’is safaree wa Kaabatil Munqalabi Wa minal Hoori Ba’dal Koori Wa min Da’watil Mazloomi Wa Soo’il Manzari Fil Ahli wal Maali (Tirmizi Vol.1 Pg.181).

“O Allah, You are The True Guide on my Journey and the Protector of my Family. O Allah, You are Our True Guide on Our Journey and Our Protector of Our Families. O Allah I seek refuge in You from the difficulties of this journey, from beholding a miserable sight and on ill return in my family and wealth.”
Hawwah Fil Jannah
Hawwah Fil Jannah
Admin

Back to top Go down